- Eric Carle Author Study – ideal for primary grades
- Marty McGuire by Kate Messner – ideal for 1st through 3rd
- Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper – ideal for 4th and up (can go as high as you want)
- Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach – Middle School and High School although I will be reading it with my 5th graders
What Do I Read Aloud:
There will be a breakdown of pages to read for each week, that does not mean you have to keep up, it just means please do not read further than that and then share about – no spoilers please.
Out of My Mind:
Week 2: Chapters 3-5 (pg. 20-38)
Read and connect over as many of his books as you would like with your partners. Get connected via our Edmodo group ygqh89.
- Get connected via our groups on Edmodo for teachers-here you can find a few teachers to connect with and decide how you would like to connect during the 6 weeks. Codes for the groups can be found here.
- Our Wiki – great place to showcase Animoto’s, videos, Wordles, or whatever else you may be creating
- On Twitter using the hashtag #GRA13 – my classroom will be definitely using Twitter to connect, follow them at @MrsRippsClass
- Wherever else you choose during the 6 weeks.