To begin, here are all the foreign editions (and their respective publishers) for
- Chinese Complex (Yuan-Liou)
- Chinese Simplified (Beijing Yuanliu)
- French (Gallimard)
- German (Dressler)
- Korean (Woongin Think Big)
- Portuguese/Brazil (Martins Fontes)
- Korean from Jigyungsa
- Chinese (traditional) from Yuan Liu/Taiwan
- Spanish Ediciones Castillo S.a de. C.V.
- Arabic Scholastic
- French Editions Kaleidoscope
- Spanish Ediciones SM
- Portuguese Cosac & Naify Edicoes
- Korean i-Mam Books
- German Bastei Lubbe AG
- Hebrew Hakibutz Hameucad
- Portuguese Editorial Presenca
- Danish Lamberth ApS
- Japanese Sunmark Publishing Inc.
- Chinese (Simplified Characters) Love Reading Information Consultancy (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
I Wish You More:
- Korean Darim Publishing Co.
- Chinese BabyCube
- Dutch De Fontein Uitgevers
- Russian Kariera Press
- French Scholastic Canada
The OK Book: Complex Chinese in Taiwan
It’s Not Fair: Norwegian, Swedish, and Finnish.